Come see this home on 4 beautiful acres! Immediate attention will be noted from the tiled foyer and hall to the vaulted ceiling in the family room. The kitchen and dining room have all hickory cabinets. The kitchen has brand new stainless steel refrigerator, double oven, and dishwasher. The dining room has beautiful wood flooring. The master bedroom is on the main level with guest bedrooms upstairs for peace and quiet. There is a large wrap-around deck with a covered screened room. All this plus a garage big enough for three cars and a detached 1 car garage. Home is heated and cooled by Geo Thermal System with average monthly electric costs at only $176. It is professionally and uniquely landscaped with many plants and flower beds. Fruit trees included apple, apricot, peach, cherry, mulbery (native and Russian), persimmon, hickory, and walnut trees. Two 20x20 shop/storage shed attached, a 16x16 wood shed, and a vegetable garden spot. The crawlspace has just been encapsulated and conditioned!
Single Family, Contemporary, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater
2,670 sq. ft
Southwest Monroe County
2,670 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Monroe County Community School C
Detailed Room Information
- First Floor Laundry
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub, Shower Only, Separate Tub & Shower, Combined Tub/Shower
- Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Window Treatments, Electric Range/Cooktop, Oven Built-in, Electric Oven
- Hardwood, Tile, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Geo-Thermal
- Electric Heating. Geothermal, Forced Air.
- Block, Crawl
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- 1. Fire Pit, Wood-burning, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Beamed, Vaulted, Kitchen Island, Open Floor Plan, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage.
- Deck, Screened Porch
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Gentle Slope, Rolling
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped, Garage, Out Building. Rural, Gentle Slope, Partial Wood, Rolling.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $364,950
Median Sold Price $212,500
Days On Site 80
Sales-List Price 97.0%
SOURCE: Indiana Regional MLS (IRMLS)