Very well maintained bungalow in central East Providence offers newer heating, electrical & plumbing systems along with new roof, and new whole house water filtration system. You will love the hardwood floors and original wood details throughout. Front enclosed porch allows for 3 season living space and there is a cozy den in the basement as well as workshop and office space. Beautiful staircase leads up to attic which can be converted to additional living space. Private backyard has newer patio and wood shed. Beautiful stonework showcases the front of the house. Super convenient location to highway and Eastside of Providence.
Single Family, Bungalow
Gas Water Heater, Common Hot Water Heater
Sewer Connected, Public Sewer
1,080 sq. ft
Central East Providence
200 Amps, Cable TV, Insulation-Ceiling, Insulation
Detailed Room Information
- Hookups in Basement
- Bath Description
- Combined Tub/Shower
- Square Footage Below (approx)
- Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 180 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dryer, Garbage Disposal, Range-Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Carpet Wall to Wall, Vinyl
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Hot Water. Baseboard.
- Partially Finished, Workshop, Full
- Guest Facilities
- Storm Door
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Attic Stairs - Fixed
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces.
- Patio, Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Sidewalks. Commuter Bus, Highway Access, Close To School, Recreation Facility.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $269,500
Median Sold Price $228,000
Days On Site 87
Sales-List Price 98.4%
SOURCE: State-Wide MLS of Rhode Island