Last Updated: 11/21/2017 12:15 PM
Wonderful opportunity to own Intracoastal Waterway home on prestigious Bald Eagle Lane in Porters Neck Plantation. This one level 4 bedroom, 3 bath home sits on almost an acre and is one of the highest and largest lots on the street. No flood insurance here! The house and property offer breathtaking views of the ICWW, Figure Eight Island, Rich's Inlet, Hutaff Island and the Atlantic Ocean. Enjoy your coastal paradise from this high bluff house, lay in your hammock in the 16x16 screened in summer house at the base of the dock or head out to the deep water dock to your two boat slips. Home also has a workshop off the 2 car carport and a greenhouse.
Single Family, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Wood Frame, Stick Built, Brick Veneer
2,893 sq. ft
Yes -2 spaces
Porters Neck Plantation
Detailed Room Information
- Main B/R on Main Floor
- Living Room
- Living Room
- Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Electric Oven
- Tile, Vinyl, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Forced Air.
- No Basement
- Guest Facilities
- Gas logs.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Pantry, Skylight, Den/family Room
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Carport Spaces. Carport, Circular Driveway.
- Brick, Stone, Brick Trim/Veneer
- Covered, Deck, Patio, Screened-in
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- Vinyl, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Boat Slip, Greenhouse, Workshop, Gazebo. Paved Road.