Last Updated: 9/23/2017 1:09 PM
Beautiful colonial custom home, that has been immaculately maintained.The home offers;Hm-theater w/exercise space,cstm millwork,extensive hardwd flrs,slab granite,marble, tile,heated tile flr,built-ins through out,Hm office,huge family room w/wet bar,french drs, walk-in closet,master w/sitting area & deck, skylights,private back yard w/woods, deck w/gas hookup, amazing western views of evening sunsets on a quite cul-de-sac in NW hills.
Single Family, Colonial, Custom
Public Water Service
Concrete, Brick, Lap
4,126 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Utility Room
- Living Room
- Gas Dryer Hookup
- Gas Appliances, Microwave, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven Built-in
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall, Marble, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Storm Door
- 1. Gas Burning, Heatilator, Marble.
- Handicapped Access.
- Additional Interior Features
- High Ceiling, Wood Floors, Handicapped Access, Sound System, Built-Ins, French Doors, Wet Bar, Laundry Facilities, Hydro Tub, Home Theater
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Parking Spaces. Driveway, Street Parking.
- Brick, Concrete, Lap
- Deck, Patio
- Sprinkler System
- Lot View
- Mountain, City, Valley
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Garden, Security Lighting, Landscaped. Cul-De-Sac, Public Roads, Sloped, Wooded.
North on Skyline from NW Cornell,L on to Reed Dr.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $490,000
Median sold price $425,000
Days On Market 64
Sales-List Price 1.0%
SOURCE: ORRMLS: Regional Multiple Listing Service