BACK ON THE MARKET!! Super Cute getaway or first home or even a possible rental. This 2/2/1 is in great shape and is ready for a new owner. The interior layout features a large Living and Kitchen/Dining room combo and an inside laundry room just off the bedrooms. The exterior features include a newer roof (2012) gutters, extra wide driveway. The one car garage is oversize and offers plenty of space for storage. There is a spacious lanai at the back that is covered, screened and tiled and the large backyard is fenced on 3 sides. The home is centrally located and with in walking distance to the Pasco County Library on Little Rd and minutes away from shopping and dining, 45 minutes to Tampa International Airport and within an hour to Honeymoon Island. Put this one on your list to see today.
Single Family, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
Block, Concrete, Stucco
920 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable TV, Electric
BAYONET POINT MIDDLE-PO
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Room - L Shaped, Living/Dining Combo
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Linoleum
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Stucco, Concrete
- Covered, Rear Porch, Screened-in
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters. In County, Public Transport, Paved Road, Level.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $137,750
Median Sold Price $122,000
Days On Site 71
Sales-List Price 96.6%
SOURCE: My Florida Regional MLS (MFRMLS)