Last Updated: 11/23/2017 12:01 AM
Experience the natural beauty of Alaska in this east-side Anchorage home with visiting moose and birds in your yard, a nearby salmon stream and millions of acres of wilderness and trails from your doorstep. This unique and loved house is within a 5-10 minute drive from the U-med district, military bases, shopping, restaurants, banking, cafes, movie theaters, workout facilities, (See Supplement)
Single Family, Other
Public Water Service
Block, Concrete, Wood Frame
2,342 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, DSL Available, Telephone
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room
- Dining Area, Breakfast Nook
- Carbon Monoxide Detector, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range-Oven, Refrigerator, Washer/Dryer
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Smoke Alarm, Washer/dryer Hookup, Window Coverings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. No Covered Parking, Attached Garage, Tenant Parking - Unassigned.
- Asphalt Shingle
- Lot View
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Creek, Greenhouse, Landscaped, Private Yard, Shed, Extra Storage. In City.