Desirable Ballantyne/Blakeney location sitting on a large cul-de-sac lot in Landen Meadows. Enter this 3 bed 2.5 bath home into a vaulted ceiling foyer open to living space with a bay window leading to the Dining Room. Kitchen features SS appliances, a walk-in pantry, lots of cabinet space with granite counter tops with a tile backsplash and opens to the family room with fireplace. Updated laminate flooring throughout the main level. Upstairs has all new carpet. The master suite has vaulted ceilings, private bath, and walk-in closet. Outback sits a storage building with power inside a huge backyard surrounded by new 6' vinyl privacy fence. Just ask the listing agent any questions you might have!
Single Family, 2 Story, Transitional
2 Full/1 Half
Site Built, Brick Veneer, Hardboard, Wood
2,054 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer
- pantry walk-in
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub
- Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Ice Maker Hookup, Oven, Refrigerator
- Tile, Carpet, Hardwood Laminate
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Fireplace, Family Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Concrete Driveway, Driveway, Garage.
- Wood, Hardboard/Masonite, Brick Trim/Veneer
- Pool Description
- Community Pool
- Lot Dimensions
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights, Tennis Court, Shed. Cul-De-Sac, Community Maintenance, Level.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Community Tennis, Park Play Area
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $335,000
Median Sold Price $231,000
Days On Site 45
Sales-List Price 98.4%
SOURCE: Carolina MLS