Welcome to one of the most amazing homes located in the stunning neighborhood of Hidden Creek, located just minutes off I-65. You will be impressed the moment you drive up. Full brick with two car attached garage sitting on approximately 1.62 acres. This home has beautiful emerald zoysia plush grass lawn and a wooded back. Don't be surprised to see deer wondering around. Over 5000 sq feet of living space with additional space in the attic if you ever need to add on. Main level features kitchen, breakfast area, dining, living with fireplace, den with fireplace, wet bar, half bath, master with master bath, laundry, keeping room and two car attached garage. Upper has three bedrooms and two baths, with additional floored attic space. Lower has second kitchen, bedroom, bath, living with fireplace, recreation area, extra sleeping space, office and one car garage. This home has been well taken care of and it shows in every aspect. Full of details with many extras. You must see this home!
Single Family, 1-1/2 Story
4 Full/1 Half
5,254 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Office
- Bath Description
- Jetted Tub, Linen Closet, Shared Bath, Combined Tub/Shower
- Dishwasher, Microwave Built-In, Electric Oven, Oven Gas, Refrigerator, Electric Range/Cooktop, Gas Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Full, Finished, Daylight, Basement
- Guest Facilities
- 3. Gas logs.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Walk-in Closets, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, Recessed Lights, Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Driveway, Lower Level Parking.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Subdivision, Acreage, Wooded.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $195,750
Median Sold Price $183,000
Days On Site 78
Sales-List Price 98.9%
SOURCE: Greater Alabama MLS