Major price improvement to sell the home before end of summer. Stunning custom colonial on large private lot. Hardwood throughout main with sep dining, large bright gourmet kitchen with granite counters and SS appliances. Family rm off kitchen w/gas fireplace and 2 story ceilings/windows. Master retreat w/ en-suite & huge walk-in closets. Lower level rec space/2 bed/full bath. Deck & Patio. Custom finishes/lighting/molding throughout. This home's water softner and filtration system by Rainsoft is top of the line!
Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 3+ Story
4 Full/1 Half
Common Hot Water Heater, Well
4,851 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Prince William County Public Schools
CHARLES J. COLGAN SENIOR
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 3,551 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,300 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Full, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
- Bay Window(s)
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, High Ceiling, Tray, Vaulted, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Gravel, Paved Driveway, Oversized Parking.
- Deck, Patio
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Trees. Rural, Secluded.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $399,900
Median Sold Price $365,000
Days On Site 62
Sales-List Price 99.5%
SOURCE: Bright MLS