This home is, without a doubt, the most spectacular estate in Sundance. In a resort where ski-in/ski-out is a rare luxury, this residence offers the most prestigious location on the mountain. Ski directly into your aprÃƒÂ¨s ski room room (equipped w/ wood burning fireplace & wet bar) and out onto a wide run with Mount Timpanogos displaying an impressive backdrop. The subterranean wine cellar offers the full experience for any tasting. Bron Roylance - the builder, architect, & visionary behind this French monastery-inspired ski chalet travels across the world in search of long forgotten & under-appreciated works of art & antiques. He then salvages the priceless articles & incorporates every piece into his builds.
Single Family, Other
4 Full/3 Half
7,800 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Natural Gas, Electric service available
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Separate Tub & Shower
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Freezer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Marble
- Propane. Radiant, Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Master Bath, Walk-in Closets, Den/Office
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Balcony, Covered
- Sprinklers Automatic
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped, Full. Cul-De-Sac, Paved Road, Additional land available.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $1,622,500
Median Sold Price $680,000
Days On Site 113
Sales-List Price 97.3%
SOURCE: Xome - Wasatch Front Regional MLS