Location, Location, Location -- home is situated on a Cul-de-Sac in the middle of HIDDEN POINTE, surrounded by mature trees, larger homes and beautiful Castle Pines! This Traditional Beauty has 5BR/4BA, Study and an Over-sized 4-CAR GARAGE! Great Curb Appeal with a Grand Entry & Soaring Ceilings! Home is Light & Bright! Well maintained with many upgrades including new furnace, new roof & gutters, new SS appliances and beautiful main level hardwood floors recently installed. A FINISHED WALK-OUT Basement provides ideal space for a mother-in-law, adult child, or guest suite with a big bedroom, full bath, mini-kitchen & huge Rec Room with fireplace (pool table stays if Buyer wants it). Move-in-Ready! Castle Pines North is a wonderful Community with easy access to I-25, excellent Douglas County Schools, Coyote Ridge Park, the Ridge Golf Course, convenient shopping, Daniels Park & Scenic Views of Castle Pines. Come see this home! It is truly COLORADO LIVING AT IT'S BEST!
Single Family-Detached, Contemporary, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Public Water Service
Brick, Wood Siding, Frame
4,267 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
3,880 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable TV, Telephone
Detailed Room Information
- Master Suite
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,716 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,551 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator, Self-Cleaning Oven, Range-Oven
- Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Finished, Full, Walkout, Entrance Outside, Heated, Entrance Inside
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- 2. Gas logs, Basement, Family Room.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Granite Counter Top, Laminate Counter, Solid Surface Counter, Built-Ins, Built-Ins, Cable Available, Internet Connection, Kitchen Island, Master Bath, Open Floor Plan, Updated, Vaulted, Walk-in Closets, Wet Bar, Window Coverings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Wood, Brick, Frame
- Covered, Deck, Patio
- Sprinkler System
- Lot View
- Gentle Slope, Sloped
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped Professionally, Golf Community. Gentle Slope, Cul-De-Sac, Public Roads, Paved Road, Pasture, Sloped.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $799,000
Median Sold Price $610,000
Days On Site 77
Sales-List Price 98.7%