Contemporary luxury gated estate home with stunning views of the Intracoastal waterway.This unique home blends the informal and formal living spaces seamlessly. With updates throughout, an oversized screened pool area, a new dock (2018) on deep water on the Indian River this home will delight. There are numerous decks and patio's which allows you to choose where you would like view the ever changing activity on the Indian River. This elegant, updated and yet comfortable home has 5 bedrooms, 5.5 bathrooms and two distinctive livings areas. A home like this would not be complete without the 5 car garage. Located on historic Indian River Drive and just a short stroll to Cocoa Village with its restaurants and boutique shops the location is wonderful. Close to Orlando, Beach and the Port.
Single Family, Multi Level
5 Full/1 Half
City, LP Gas Water Heater, Reclaimed Water, Common
Concrete Block, Concrete
4,669 sq. ft
Yes - 5 spaces
Cable TV, Propane, Telephone
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Laundry Room, Storage, Guest Room, Walk-In Pantry
- Living Room
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Shower Only, Sitting Area, Walk-In Closet
- Bar Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Dryer, Freezer, Ice Maker Hookup, Laundry Hookup, Microwave, Oven Built-in, Convection Oven, Double Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Tile, Marble, Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Heat Pump, Zone.
- Guest Facilities
- Fireplace, Wood-burning.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Dry Bar, Wet Bar, Breakfast Bar, Built-Ins, Built-Ins, Walk-in Closets, Laundry Chute, Open Floor Plan, Pull Down Attic Stairs, Window Treatment, His & Her Closets, Hydro Tub, Laundry Facilities, Smoke Alarm
Exterior / Lot Features
- 5 Garage Spaces. Disabled Parking.
- Balcony, Deck, Patio, Enclosed Porch
- Sprinkler Reclaimed, Sprinkler Well
- Pool Description
- Private, Equipment Included, Heated, In-ground, Screen Enclosed
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Riprap, Water Front, River, Private Dock, Exterior Lighting, Storm Shutter, Sidewalks, RV/Boat Parking, Waterfall, Office/Library, Extra Storage. East Of US Hwy1, Historic Area, Paved Road.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $224,900
Median Sold Price $190,000
Days On Site 79
Sales-List Price 97.3%
SOURCE: Space Coast MLS