Updated ready to move in condo, In the desired Vista Lakes community The Horizons Condominiums is a gated community in East Orlando! This 3rd-floor unit has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, with open living area, and a double-master, split floor plan. It offers ceramic tile and Laminate throughout. Neutral and bright color throughout to welcome the natural light that comes through the sliding doors, of your own personal balcony. Granite Counter Tops in kitchen, newer appliances, custom lighting, and walk-in closets, this is a unit like no other in this community. Are you a first-time homebuyer? or a seasoned investor? this is an amazing opportunity. Enjoy this gated community featuring a gorgeous pool area, pond, and beautifully landscaped grounds. Community amenities include a fitness center, basketball and tennis courts, multiple playgrounds, and reserved parking. HOA fees include grounds maintenance, water, and great amenities for an all-inclusive, maintenance-free living! All conveniently located from 436, 417, 528, the airport, shopping and dining of Lee Vista Promenade, Lake Nona Medical City, and UCF! Schedule a private viewing today, this one won't last long!
Condo, Colonial, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater, Fire Hydrant, Public Water
1,112 sq. ft
Horizons At Vista Lakes Ph 03
Cable TV, Electric service available, Underground
VISTA LAKES ELEM
Detailed Room Information
- Living/Dining Combo
- Hookups in Closet
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Tile, Laminate
- Central Air
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Guest Facilities
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Security Gate
- Additional Interior Features
- Solid Surface Counter, Wood Cabinets, Stone Counter Top, Walk-in Closets, Window Blinds
Exterior / Lot Features
- Guest Parking, On Street, Reserved.
- Security Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Handicapped Access, Sidewalks, Irrigation System, Sliding Glass Door, Street Lights. Private Roads, Paved Road.
- Community Amenities
- Recreation Facilities, Community Pool, Park Play Area, Gated Community
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $309,900
Median Sold Price $250,000
Days On Site 85
Sales-List Price 97.5%
SOURCE: My Florida Regional MLS (MFRMLS)