A gated entry opens to this opulent, approximately 3-acre estate with magnificent grounds and a contemporary custom home. Inside, enjoy a 30-foot foyer flooded in natural light, custom windows, Brazilian walnut hardwood floors, a gourmet kitchen and stainless-steel chef kitchen. A great room, master suite with bay views, a piano room, library, entertainment room and media room round out the interior. Outside is an outdoor kitchen, fruit trees, putting green, saltwater system infinity edge pool, tennis and basketball courts and green house. Details like built-in wine cooler and storage, 15 art niches, Lutron system, heated bathroom floors and multiple balconies make this Mission Hills area energy-efficient home unforgettable.
Single Family, Contemporary, Custom, 2 Story
5 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
8,050 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Fremont (510) 657-2350
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Office
- Hookups in Garage, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Bar, Counter Top - Stone, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Solid Surface, Stall Shower, Tile, Tub Only, Jetted Tub
- Electric Heating.
- Guest Facilities
- 2. Family Room, Gas Burning, Other Fireplace.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Garage, RV Parking, Guest Parking.
- Pool Description
- Gunite, In-ground, Pool Sweep, Community Pool
- Lot View
- Bay, City, Hill, Mountain
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Back Yard, Front Yard, Garden/Play, Side Yard. Level, Premium Lot.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $969,800
Median Sold Price $999,940
Days On Site 65
Sales-List Price 99.2%
SOURCE: MAX MLS - Contra Costa, Bay East, EBRD