Last Updated: 1/19/2018 9:01 AM
Large, bi-level, 3 bedroom condo with 2 off street parking spaces, views of the Tobin, lush green space and roof rights! Note the original Eagle Hill charm that has been maintained throughout the property. Extra large kitchen features Ben Moore Sea Salt maple cabinets, Fantasy Brown Marble, subway tile backsplash, recessed lighting, wood flooring, stainless appliance package with gas range & laundry room. Large master bedroom with bow windows, hardwood flooring & walk-in closet. Full bath includes a Duravit soaking tub, subway tile surround & marble vanity top. Fenced yard is great for cookouts, gardening or just lounging. Bonus accessory/garden shed & private basement storage. Convenient to the Blue Line, local restaurants, shops, parks, zip car, water taxis, miles of Harborwalk and many more of East Boston's amenities! There is a Hubway Station located on Condor Street and multiple developments in the pipeline. Take advantage of this great opportunity to invest the neighborhood!
Electric Water Heater, City
1,238 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Bath Description
- Combined Tub/Shower
- Disposal, Refrigerator, Dryer, Dishwasher, Washer, Range, Intercom System, Gas Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall, Wood, Stone
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating, Hot Water. Wall Unit, Baseboard.
- Guest Facilities
- Insulated Window
- Additional Interior Features
- Stone Counter Top, Recessed Lights, French Doors, Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. Off Street, Paved Driveway.
- Deck, Roof Deck, Patio
- Fiber shingle, Rubber
- Lot View
- Ocean, Water, Harbor View, Creek/Stream
- Fenced (any type)
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Ocean, Beach, Biking/Fitness Trail, Extra Storage, Garden. Public Transport, Close To Shops, Park Adjacent, Highway Access, Creek Front.