Beautifully updated and charming 3 bedroom and 2 bathroom ranch is ready for it's new forever family. Entire interior of the home has a new coat of paint and new waterproof laminate flooring in the kitchen, master bedroom, master bathroom and secondary bathroom, and the original hard wood has been refinished throughout the remainder of the home. Features to love include the spacious kitchen with new backsplash, granite countertops & large kitchen island perfect for meal prep. The Living room has a refinished fireplace and lots of natural light. Back deck is nicely shaded for hot summer days. Roof was replaced in 2010, new HVAC in 2012, and all windows (minus the custom master bathroom window) were replaced in 2002. New and negotiable Stainless Steel appliances including Refrigerator, Gas Range, Dishwasher and Microwave are available. Home is within walking distance from parks, tennis courts, two elementary schools and one middle school, restaurants, shops and the Winthrop Colosseum.
Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
Site Built, Vinyl
1,365 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Playroom
- Gas Dryer Hookup
- Carbon Monoxide Detector, Gas Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Vinyl, Wood
- Central Air
- Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Insulated Window
- Fireplace, Living Room, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Island, Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Parking Spaces. Gravel, Driveway.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights, Shed. Community Maintenance, Wooded.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $270,000
Median Sold Price $195,000
Days On Site 53
Sales-List Price 97.8%
SOURCE: Carolina MLS