Are you ready to get away to your very own French Country Chateau? From the second you step into the grand foyer you will be amazed at all the magnificent touches throughout the home. The soaring ceilings with tons of windows for natural lighting, a chef's dream kitchen, 3 gas fireplaces, & inlaid tile flooring plus wooden beams are sure to inspire you. The immense main floor master suite is exquisite, while a second master upstairs features a flex room which makes a perfect guest retreat. All bedrooms feature adjoining baths along with a private balcony or patio. New paint, carpet, lighting and more have given this home a fresh look while still maintaining it's charm! Outside you will find a peaceful backyard patio with water feature, huge barn/workshop with numerous uses, luscious mature landscaping & more on the almost 8 acres in the prestigious Quail Run Subdivision.
Single Family, 2 Story
3 Full/2 Three-Qtr
City, Irrigation/Sprinklers, Gas Water Heater
Wood Frame, Stone, Stucco, Wood
Yes - 3 spaces
Electric, Natural Gas
GRAND JUNCTION 9-12
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room
- Island, Eat-In Kitchen
- Square Footage Below (approx)
- Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 808 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Range-Oven, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Microwave
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Evaporative, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Radiant, Baseboard.
- Guest Facilities
- Vinyl Frame
- Gas logs, Bedroom, Living Room, Other Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Coverings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Washer/dryer Hookup, Sound System, Skylight, Granite Counter Top, Hydro Tub, Pantry, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Wood, Stucco, Stone
- Patio, Balcony
- Sprinkler System
- Residential Single Family
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Shed, Landscaped, Barn.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $339,900
Median Sold Price $252,500
Days On Site 76
Sales-List Price 98.9%
SOURCE: Colorado Real Estate Network