Remarkable Renovated Rambler from top to bottom! Featuring 3 bedrooms, 3 full baths, a finished basement and a detached 2-car garage! Nestled privately on nearly a 1 acre lot, this home offers large yard space with wooded views! Spectacular remodel of the layout gives the home a nice open flow! Kitchen overlooks the living/family room and designated dining area. Gorgeously appointed kitchen with modern appliances, bright white cabinetry, beautiful counter tops with matching timeless-look sleek back splash! Kitchen island adds extra storage & prep space, plus counter seating. Kitchen recessed lightning and pendant lighting over island adds character and charm! Gorgeous gleaming wood floors throughout. Master bedroom with ceiling fan, custom walk-in closet, attached master bath with ceramic tile floors, double vanity sinks and separate shower with ceramic tile surround! Additional bedrooms with closet space, overhead lighting & wood floors. 2nd full renovated bath on main level with. Finished basement boasting wood floors, recreation room, additional room, mud room area with washer/dryer hook ups. Fully renovated full bath in basement. Basement exterior door leads to an outdoor covered patio/porch space to relax and enjoy the wooded view! Like new, this home is just for you!
Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Oil Hot Water Heater, Well
2,240 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Charles County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Mud Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,640 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 600 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Stove, Microwave
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile
- Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil. Heat Pump.
- Entrance Outside, Full Finished, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Wood Floors, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Gravel, Shared Driveway.
- Porch, Patio
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard, Trees.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $434,950
Median Sold Price $488,750
Days On Site 213
Sales-List Price 97.2%
SOURCE: Bright MLS