OPEN SUNDAY 12-3pm! Looking for a single family home boasting a 1 car garage at a townhome price? Look no further than this BEAUTIFUL home in the delightful neighborhood of Heritage Woods. Main level living room, dining and kitchen, 2 exceptionally large bedrooms on the upper level plus full bath and lower level family room, small 3rd bedroom/den plus second full bath and laundry with walkout to rear yard. Fabulous deck for outdoor relaxation or entertaining! Quiet cul-de-sac location!
Single Family-Detached, Split Level, 3+ Story
Common Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Electric Water
1,480 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Utility Room, Attic
- Dining Area
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,480 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Ceramic Tile, Other, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Partial, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane, Screened, Storm Window, Bay Window(s)
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Breakfast Area, Window Treatment, Recessed Lights, Attic Storage, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Gravel.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, Exterior Lighting, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Cul-De-Sac, Dead End Street.
- Community Amenities
- Community Tennis, Park Play Area, Basketball
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $440,000
Median Sold Price $333,000
Days On Site 55
Sales-List Price 99.4%
SOURCE: Bright MLS