Last Updated: 11/23/2017 2:33 PM
Stunning penthouse duplex in City Point. Moments to shops, restaurants, parks, public transportation, the beach, and downtown. Thoughtfully renovated with all of today's extras. Main living level features a spacious living room with hardwood floors, bow window, ceiling fans, wainscoting and recessed lighting. Dining room features French doors leading to a balcony. Renovated kitchen has stainless steel appliances, granite counters and breakfast bar. Half bathroom and storage completes the main level. Second floor has two nice sized bedrooms, full bathroom with jacuzzi and laundry. Both bedrooms feature ceiling fans, recessed lighting, skylights and ample closet space. The enormous roof deck needs to be seen, to be believed. Private 3 season entertaining with 360 degree views of the Boston skyline and water. Dining area, lounge area and bar area. Two unit, pet friendly association. Both unit owners share costs of water, sewer and master insurance.
1 Full/1 Half
1,117 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Master BR with Closet
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath
- Range, Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Freezer, Washer, Dryer, Appliance Center
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall, Wood, Stone
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Skylight, Recessed Lights, Breakfast Bar, Wainscoting, Stone Counter Top
Exterior / Lot Features
- Deck, Roof Deck
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Beach, Biking/Fitness Trail. Public Transport, Close To Shops, Park Adjacent, Conservation Area, Highway Access, Close To School.
W:06 P:03844 S:004