You fount it! This has everything you have been looking for and more. This gem is tucked back in a high demand neighborhood on a spacious wooded lot. Updated from top to bottom with the best of finishes. Light fills the home through the many large windows in the front and back. The spacious kitchen features maple cabinets, granite and stainless. The Master Suite is a true oasis with it's additional sitting area, private gas fireplace, large walk-in closet w/built-ins, & master bath w/2 vanities, jetted tub and built-in wine cooler. Enjoy the wooded back yard from you 2-tier paver patio. The lower level is all framed in and ready for your finishing touches. One of the garage stalls is set apart with cabinetry and heated. This is a 10, come and see!
Single Family, Other
2 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, City
2,971 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
720 - Shakopee
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Mud Room, Kitchen/Dining Combo
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Bath Description
- 1st Floor Bath, Master Bedroom Bath, Stall Shower, Rough-in Bath, Whirlpool Bath
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,971 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Range, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Disposal, Humidifier
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Forced Air.
- Walkout, Full, Daylight, Unfinished Basement
- Guest Facilities
- 2. Fireplace, Family Room, Gas Burning, Master Bedroom.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Heated Garage, Driveway.
- Patio, Porch
- Sprinkler System
- Asphalt Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- City Road, Paved Road, Curb, Wooded.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $385,500
Median Sold Price $280,652
Days On Site 64
Sales-List Price 100.6%
SOURCE: Regional MLS of Minnesota, Inc. (RMLS/Northstar)