* TAXES APPEALED. NEW ASSESSMENT $280,000. ESTIMATED TAXES NOW $10,124.00* For All Your Tomorrows! Drive down the serene driveway and awaiting you is a tucked away dramatic newer Victorian home nestled on a tranquil 7.4 ac wooded lot where "nature whispers all around". Deer can be seen wandering through the woods along with other wild life and interesting birds. Located in desirable Lower Salford township with its wonderful parks and delightful bike path that meanders through the bucolic countryside. Awaiting you is a custom well-designed home with a unique floor plan. The nostalgic, rocking chair, wrap around front porch welcomes you to linger awhile. Enter through the custom front door to the entrance foyer with palladium window, turned oak staircase and hardwood floor. Inviting octagon shaped living room with 5 windows. White chef's gourmet kitchen with breakfast area features glass front display cabinets, under and above cabinet lighting, island, pantry, desk area, Bosch dishwasher, 5 burner cook top, new built-in oven plus new built-in microwave, atrium door to deck. Stunning 2 story family room, ceiling fan, brick hearth with coal stove, wet bar area with wine cooler. There is also a first floor bedroom with full bath plus mudroom area. Second level features 2 story master bedroom retreat?octagon room with 5 palladium windows, circle window, track lighting, propane fireplace, 2 walk-in closets, master bath with large shower and Jacuzzi type tub, loft area with large office space. 2 additional bedrooms, hall bath and large laundry room. Expanded deck with screened porch area. Finished walkout lower level with game room and entertaining area plus powder room and good storage. There is an abundance of recessed lighting throughout plus hardwood floors in foyer, kitchen and family room. There is a large storage shed. An added bonus is that horses can be kept on this property. Lower Salford requires minimum of 3 ac for every 5 animals. The quaint village of Lederach with the Bay Pony Inn and Lederach Country Store plus the charming Village of Skippack with its abundance of delightful shops and variety of interesting and unique restaurants are nearby. The location is convenient to major reads and the PA Turnpike. One year HMS home warranty included.
Single Family, Colonial, Victorian, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Oil Hot Water Heater, Public Water Service
3,000 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Underground, Circuit Breaker Box, Cable TV
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Inlaw Suite, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath, Stall Shower
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 3,000 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Range/Oven Built-in, Wall Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Disposal, Microwave, Central Vacuum
- Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil, Hot Water. Baseboard.
- Full, Full Finished
- Guest Facilities
- 2. Gas Burning, Wood Stove, Fireplace.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Skylight, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Gravel.
- Deck, Porch
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Trees, Front Yard, Back Yard, Side Yard. Level.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $409,900
Median Sold Price $335,695
Days On Site 106
Sales-List Price 100.3%
SOURCE: Bright MLS