This stunning remodeled mid-century modern home is perfectly located on a quiet cul de sac in East Gate of Potomac. Home offers 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, Dramatic floor to ceiling windows on all levels overlooking a wooded common area in back of home. Large family room with wood burning fireplace opens to rear patio and garden; perfect for entertaining. Updated kitchen opens to a front porch and 2 car garage. Large master suite features walk-in closet and updated master bath; quartz countertop, tile floors and spa-like shower. Home has updated windows, 3 updated bathrooms and a new roof in 2018. Hardwood floors on first and second, vaulted wood ceilings in living room and dining room.
Single Family-Detached, Split Level, 3+ Story
Common Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Pu
Brick, Wood Siding
2,455 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
East Gate Of Potomac
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Hookups in Basement
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,455 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Dryer, Self-Cleaning Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Whole House Fan
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Partial, Unfinished Basement
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane, Wood Frame
- 1. Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Gravel.
- Wood, Brick
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Front Yard, Back Yard. Cul-De-Sac, Paved Road.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $1,385,000
Median Sold Price $950,000
Days On Site 82
Sales-List Price 97.8%
SOURCE: Bright MLS