Location, Location, Location...Featuring 4+ Acres with 450 ft of River Frontage on the Lackawaxen River! This property offers a main house with hardwood & ceramic tile flooring and T & G Interior. The gourmet kitchen is spacious with an abundance of natural light and the living room features a stone fireplace w/ wood burning insert. The dining area offers views of the river! There are 2 bedrooms, 1 1/2 baths and much more including a full lower level with garage, workshops & plenty of storage...A hot tub & above ground pool are also included. Wait...A 2 bedroom, 1 bath cottage with living room, eat in kitchen & deck is also included. Enjoy river front living at its best fishing, canoeing, camping & sitting around the campfire gazing at the stars listening to the sound of the Lackawaxen!
Single Family, Ranch, Traditional
2 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Oil Hot Water Heater, Well
Cesspool, Sewer service on-site, Septic
3,622 sq. ft
1,361 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Workshop, Hobby Room
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Washer, Dishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Self-Cleaning Oven
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall, Ceramic
- Central Air, Window Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Electric Heating, Oil, Wood, Hot Water. Baseboard, Stove.
- Concrete, Full, Heated, Entrance Outside
- Guest Facilities
- Storm Door
- Fireplace, Insert, Living Room.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Washer/dryer Hookup, Attic Storage, Kitchen Island
Exterior / Lot Features
- Garage, Carport, Off Street, Parking Pad, Unpaved.
- Deck, Porch
- Pool Description
- Above ground
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Stream, Water Front, Guesthouse, Sidewalks. River Front, Paved Road, Public Roads.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $234,500
Median Sold Price $245,000
Days On Site 131
Sales-List Price 95.7%
SOURCE: Pike/Wayne AOR