Attention! Buyer's financing fell thru. Here is your second chance at this one of a kind sprawling Sherwood Forest home with it's newly renovated guest house. The guest unit features tile wood like looking floors, fresh paint and new bathroom sink and counter. Built for an extended family or a built-in rental unit. This almost 3,000 sqft ranch features a 3 bedroom, 3 bath and 2 car garage main house with drive thru garage. A permitted separate/detached 1 bedroom, 1 bath, guest house with it's own 2 car garage with alley access. Don't miss the expansive open floor plan kitchen/family room with Viking range, nice circular driveway, RV parking, plus a 16,000+ sqft lot and much more. It'll be perfect for those large family gatherings. You've got to see this for yourself. So hurry!
Single Family, Ranch, 1 Story
Tankless Water Heater
Block, Brick, Glass, Stucco
2,988 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Los Angeles Unified
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room, Attic
- First Floor Bedroom, 1 Master Suite
- Laundry Area, Gas Dryer Hookup, Hookups in Closet
- Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Gas Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Wall Unit.
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- Living Room.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Mirrored Closet Door(s), Breakfast Bar, Granite Counter Top, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Tile Counter Top, Washer Hook Ups, Window Blinds, Window Drapes-curtains
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. 6 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Rear Entrance, Storage Room, Circular Driveway, Driveway, 2 Car Garage, Gated Parking, On Site, Private, RV Parking.
- Stucco, Brick, Glass
- Concrete, Covered, Front Porch
- Composition, Shingle
- Glass, Chain Link
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- BBQ, Rain Gutters, Guesthouse. Suburban.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $687,495
Median Sold Price $664,475
Days On Site 73
Sales-List Price 99.5%
SOURCE: California Regional MLS