One level living on Cul-de-Sac with no stairs, spacious open floor plan with vaulted ceilings in living room and dining area. New carpet and paint make this home move in ready. Relax in the Large sunroom that walks out to private back yard patio. Warm Gas fireplace for relaxing on those chilly winter nights. Large master bedroom, with spacious walk-in closet and private 3/4 master bath. Nice 2nd bedroom located close to main floor bath. Large bright open kitchen that is convenient location off the garage for ease of bringing in groceries. Separate laundry room that can be closed off while machines are running for peace and quiet. Great location close to shopping, restaurants and walking paths.
1 Full/1 Three-Qtr
1,572 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
272 - Eden Prairie
Detailed Room Information
- Laundry Room, Living Room, Sun Room
- Living/Dining Combo, Formal
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- 1st Floor Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,572 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Range, Microwave, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Fireplace, Living Room, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Skylight, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Metal, Vinyl
- Asphalt Shingle, Pitched
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- City Road, Paved Road, Curb, Irregular, Zero Lot Line.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $511,000
Median Sold Price $360,000
Days On Site 66
Sales-List Price 99.6%
SOURCE: Regional MLS of Minnesota, Inc. (RMLS/Northstar)