Elegance and craftsmanship throughout this totally custom home makes this one stand out from others. Totally private and set back from the road in this country setting. The winding driveway flanked by stone walls lead you to this exquisite home. Featuring a gourmet kitchen with high end appliances; Viking fridge, Fisher & Payke dishwasher and Wolf commercial gas top and double ovens. 4 Gas fireplaces, Wet bar off Great Room. In home theater with huge screen and 8 comfortable seats. Wine cellar. The back features a Gunite kidney shaped pool with spa. Extensive flower gardens and ornamental trees and shrubs make this home picture perfect. The interior decorating is superior. A must see home for the discerning buyers.
Single Family, Contemporary, Colonial, 2 Story
4 Full/1 Half
Wood Frame, Stone, Vinyl Siding
Public Sewer, Private Sewer System
5,889 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
200 Amps, Circuit Breaker Box, Underground, Propane, Cable TV
HOLLIS UPPER ELEM SCHOOL
HOLLIS BROOKLINE MIDDLE SCH
HOLLIS-BROOKLINE HIGH SCHOOL
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Sun Room, Exercise Room, Office
- Master Bathroom
- First Floor Laundry
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 3,900 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Central Air, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Walkout, Daylight, Finished, Entrance Inside
- Guest Facilities
- 3. 2 or More Fireplaces.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Wet Bar, Window Treatment, Internet Connection
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Paved Driveway.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Composition Shingle
- Pool Description
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Rural, Paved Road, Public Roads, Open.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $698,900
Median Sold Price $520,000
Days On Site 114
Sales-List Price 98.2%
SOURCE: Northern New England Real Estate Network