Last Updated: 9/22/2017 10:03 AM
Spectacular large 5 bedroom, 3.5 bath single family home w/upgrades incl. gourmet kitchen w/center island w/cooktop, double wall ovens, built-in microwave, & granite counters, Separate office/study on main level & extra large family room w/gas fireplace. 5 bedrooms & 3 full baths on upper level. Large level lot with space to add a pool or entertain. Private oasis backs to trees/woods!!!
Single Family, Colonial, 3 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Public Water Service
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Living Room, Foyer, Breakfast Room
- Breakfast Area, Formal
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island, Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Rough-in Bath, Dual Sinks, Water Closet
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Entrance Inside, Entrance Outside, Full, Unfinished Basement, Walkout, Space For Rooms
- Guest Facilities
- Screened, Insulated Door, Insulated Window, Double Pane
- 1. Fireplace Glass Door, Mantle.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Access Only, Walk-in Closets, Granite Counter Top, Crown Molding, Home Warranty Plan, Window Blinds, Wood Floors, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights. Partial Wood.
Route 66 West to Exit 234 Bypass (#47); rt - Balls Ford Rd; lf - University Blvd; rt - Edmonston to #8913
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $446,950
Median sold price $449,900
Days On Market 65
Sales-List Price 1.0%
SOURCE: MRIS- Metropolitan Regional MLS