Peaceful country living could be yours! Located 10 minutes north of Frankfort, youâll find an updated 2400SF farmhouse, 5 stall horse barn with pasture situated on just under 5.5 acres. The home offers a total of 4 bedrooms with 2 full baths, a formal living room with custom stone fireplace, impressive formal dining room, an updated kitchen, large loft and a huge family room addition. Original charm can be found in the hardwood floors, bright open windows, original transoms and 10 foot ceilings on main level. Some more modern updates include a renovated kitchen with Kraftsmade cherry cabinets, replacement Andersen windows, low maintenance cedar shake siding, boiler unit â14, heat pump â14, pressure tank â15, well pump in â11 and more. Outside youâll find a nice deck, oversized 25x20 2 car garage, 30x40 horse barn with utilities, above ground pool and even a tree swing! Bring your dreams and make this your home!
Single Family, Traditional, 1-1/2 Story
Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Well
2,400 sq. ft
2,400 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Community Schools Of Frankfort
Detailed Room Information
- First Floor Laundry
- Bath Description
- Shower Only, Separate Tub & Shower
- Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Electric Dryer, Electric Oven
- Hardwood, Laminate, Carpet
- Heat Pump
- Electric Heating, Propane. Heat Pump, Baseboard.
- Block, Basement, Partial, Unfinished Basement
- Guest Facilities
- Storm Door
- 1. Fire Pit, Wood-burning, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Smoke Alarm
Exterior / Lot Features
- Detached Garage.
- Deck, Porch Covered
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Pool Description
- Above ground, Equipment Included
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped, Garage, Barn. Rural.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $130,000
Median Sold Price $103,500
Days On Site 108
Sales-List Price 94.9%
SOURCE: inirmls-v - Indiana Regional MLS