Last Updated: 1/17/2018 2:57 AM
Must see inside...This large ranch has great, open layout with full finished, walkout basement. Centrally located near Broadway and C470 you can walk to great restaurants, Award-Winning Northridge Elementary & Northridge Recreation Center which is currently being remodeled. Yard is surrounded by lush trees that offer privacy not found anywhere in Highlands Ranch. Vaulted, main floor has hard wood throughout family room/dining/ kitchen, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, including red cedar trim and features wood-burning fireplace with kitchen open to living space. Maple cabinets, built-in book shelves in living for all your books and custom concrete countertops in kitchen. Newer Alder doors, windows, AC and new fence & Trex deck. Yard is a blank canvas awaiting your vision.
Single Family-Detached, Ranch, Traditional
2 Full/1 Three-Qtr
Wood Siding, Frame
2,619 sq. ft
Yes -2 spaces
2,464 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,314 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,305 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator, Self-Cleaning Oven, Range-Oven
- Carpet, Wood
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Finished, Full, Walkout, Heated
- Guest Facilities
- Triple Pane
- 1. Wood-burning, Family Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Master Bath, Open Floor Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Carport Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces.
- Wood, Frame
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Community Tennis