The likes of this unit you won't ever see again! Spectacular end unit with it's own private side entrance embodies sophisticated updates unlike ANY other. Sleek stylish custom kitchen completely maximizes storage and work spaces. Quartz countertops and stainless appliances, gas stove, glass tile backsplash - no expense has been spared, no detail overlooked. Beautiful mocha colored hardwood floors, new carpet, gorgeously updated baths - and did I mention there are TWO full baths, plus a half? Versatile open flow with amazing light on 4 finished levels of designer grade space in one of the most desirable private locations in the complex. Convenient to shopping, train, and commuter routes. Come home and sip a drink on your deck, unwind at the pool, in the clubhouse, gym, or on the tennis court. Absolutely nothing to do but move in!
2 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
2,165 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Main B/R on Main Floor
- Breakfast Nook
- Hookups in Closet
- Fireplace, Skylight, Breakfast Area
- Bath Description
- Skylight, Combined Tub/Shower
- Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Wall Unit, Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Skylights, Bay Window(s), French Door, Storm Window, Storm Door
- 1. Dining Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable Available, French Doors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces.
- Asphalt Shingle
- Pool Description
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Screens, Gutters, Landscaped.
- Community Amenities
- Exercise Area, Community Pool, Community Tennis, Golf Facilities
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $359,900
Median sold price $404,000
Days On Market
Not enough information to display market trend data at this time
Sales-List Price 101.1%
SOURCE: MLS Property Information Network (MLSPIN)