Come and see this lovingly maintained 2 bedroom, 2 full bath waterfront home that has the best of all worlds...no maintenance lot (sell your lawnmower), gleaming hardwood floors, beautifully updated first floor bath, fantastic master suite with a 4 piece bathroom that includes a whirlpool tub. Fantastic kitchen with tons of cabinet space and a huge center island and a dining room. Extra large living room with a wood stove insert for those cold winter nights. There is a First floor guest room; laundry area and tucked away is a small office space or workout space. Step outside onto your deck, with an electric awning to keep you cool in the summer. Hardscaped lot 40' waterfrontage, with your own beach and 20' dock to keep your boat at. The hottest place on the lake if you enjoy fishing. If not swimming and waterskiing are fun too!!! Or just sit by the water and enjoy the sun and sights and sounds of summer. Winter time you can snowmobile, ice skate, ice fish and enjoy this year round slice of heaven!!! This home is perfect for entertaining your friends and family. Plenty of parking for guest and 2 sheds for storage.
Single Family, 1 Story
Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater
Wood Frame, Vinyl, Other Construction
1,792 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Office
- Master Bathroom
- First Floor Laundry
- Bath Description
- 1st Floor Bath, Whirlpool Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,792 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Trash Compactor, Gas Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Wall Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil. Baseboard.
- Walkout, Concrete, Crawl, Partial
- Guest Facilities
- Wood Stove, Insert.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Blinds, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Kitchen Island, Skylight
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Carport, Paved Driveway.
- Vinyl, Other
- Deck, Patio
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Access, Pond, Water Front, Boat Slip, Shed, Extra Storage. Other, Pond Front, Paved Road.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $439,900
Median Sold Price $365,950
Days On Site 106
Sales-List Price 99.3%
SOURCE: Northern New England Real Estate Network