Unique, a must see updated home has a lot to offer with house and 24x42 outbuilding w/ approved recording studio/business. The main house offers 6 rooms, eat in kitchen w/ island and stainless steel appliances , open to dining room and living room. 1st floor also has entry hall set as a office , bedroom, full updated bath with jacuzzi tub, mudroom, 2nd floor has 2 bedrooms and full bath. Lower level is part finished with Nashua wood stove and heat. House wired for a generator. Hardwood floors, new windows and roof, fresh paint in and exterior. The large out building offers heat and central air, 2 car garage, full bath, plumbed for a kitchen, Recording studio, sound proof and full installed, 2 additional sound booths, a living room. also a 18 x 29 storage , detached single garage w/ electric, over 1/2 acre private yard with deck and patio on quiet dead end. Subject to seller finding suitable housing.
Single Family, Cape Cod
Electric Water Heater, Common Hot Water Heater
1,090 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
200 Amps, Circuit Breaker Box, Generator, Insulation-Ceiling, Insulation-Floors, Insulation
Detailed Room Information
- Hookups in Basement
- Bath Description
- Combined Tub/Shower, Whirlpool Bath
- Dishwasher, Range-Oven, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Carpet Wall to Wall, Parquet, Vinyl, Carpet, Ceramic
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil, Wood. Forced Air, Stove.
- Partially Finished, Storage, Full
- Guest Facilities
- Storm Door
- Additional Interior Features
- Walls - Panelling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 8 Parking Spaces. Detached Garage.
- Deck, Patio
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Barn, Out Building, Security, Sidewalks. Corner, Commuter Bus, Highway Access, Close To School, Recreation Facility, Close To Shops, Wooded.
- Security Features
- Complex Features
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $249,900
Median sold price $280,000
Days On Market 111
Sales-List Price 99.1%
SOURCE: State-Wide MLS of Rhode Island