Last Updated: 11/21/2017 1:02 AM
Recently built colonial, situated at the end of a cul-de-sac, with features that you won't find in other new construction. Custom 6ft vinyl fence, six zone sprinkler system, 850 sq ft cobblestone patio and 10x12 shed w/ loft. Inside the home the main level is covered with custom stained hardwood floors. They extend through the living room with its gas fireplace, into the dining room finished with custom moldings and then on to the kitchen complete with espresso cabinets topped with sparkling white quartz counters. The second floor features 4 bedrooms with ample closet space with the master featuring a walk-in closet, stand-up shower in the en-suite bathroom and double vanity. Second floor also boasts convenient access to laundry. Both the walk up attic & lower level are ready to be finished. The basement features a slider to the fenced back yard, full vinyl windows allowing natural light and has rough plumbing ready for a full bathroom. House is in move-in condition.
Single Family, Colonial
2 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, City
Private Sewer System
2,172 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Master BR with Closet
- Dining Area
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Combined Tub/Shower
- Range, Dishwasher, Microwave, Appliance Center, Gas Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Carpet Wall to Wall, Wood
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Guest Facilities
- Insulated Window
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Access Only, Wainscoting, Pantry, Kitchen Island, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 6 Parking Spaces. Off Street.
- Deck, Patio
- Fiber shingle
- Fenced (any type)
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Biking/Fitness Trail, Insulated Doors, Gutters, Extra Storage. Public Transport, Close To Shops, Park Adjacent, Conservation Area, Highway Access, Close To School, Cul-De-Sac, Public Roads, Paved Road, Community Maintenance.
M:0027 L:0000 P:0004A