One of the largest homes in this maintained community with 2490 sq ft, 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, large parking lot and secluded yard. This one of a kind home and opportunity is well improved featuring gorgeous hardwoods throughout main levels and master bedroom. The master bedroom features a custom walk in closet, double vanity, glass and tile standalone shower, as well as a large soaking tub. All bathrooms come complete with granite countertops, tile floors and showers. Open kitchen highlighted by stainless appliances, granite counters and tiled back splash. Walkout to maintenance free composite deck, vinyl privacy panels as well as a fully vinyl fenced back yard to retreat and relax. For your convenience gates are on each end of the yard. This home is a must see and just blocks from Gunpowder State Park. Shows well, so see it while you can.
Single Family-Detached, Split Level, 3+ Story
Sump Pump, Public Water Service
2,496 sq. ft
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Hookups in Basement
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,496 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Zone, Central.
- Partial, Entrance Outside
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Concrete Driveway.
- Composition Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- 1.00 x
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $199,333
Median Sold Price $190,000
Days On Site 93
Sales-List Price 102.8%
SOURCE: Bright MLS