Vacation at home in this lovely all brick rancher, on a private cul-de-sac! This house sits on the water, overlooking the Powhatan Creek. The creek leads out to the James River. MLW 4-6 Feet. Boat lift, dock and floating dock. It's a boater's paradise. Low costs flood insurance due to owner installing vents! Hardwood floors throughout living room, dining room, kitchen. Study also has hardwood floors and can be used as a bedroom. Tiled room with sliders provides panoramic view of this park like lot, set in a quiet neighborhood. 2nd & 3rd bedrooms boast hardwood floors as well. Granite kitchen and updated white cabinets. This home has significantly more water front than other homes in the neighborhood as the owner bought part of adjacent lot and had all recorded into one large waterfront parcel. Close to Colonial Williamsburg, Historic Jamestown, Capital Trail and 199. Thjs home is ideally located. Owner is licensed Realtor in the state of Virginia HOA is not mandatory but includes use of boat ramp. Seller offering a 2-10 Home Warranty to buyer.
Single Family, Ranch
James City County
2 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service, Gas Water Heater
2,135 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- First Floor Bedroom
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Smoke Alarm, Built-Ins, Stone Counter Top, Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, 2 Car Garage, Off Street.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Access, Water Front, Seawall/Bulkhead, Dock, Shed, Out Building, Sliding Glass Door. Cul-De-Sac.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $349,950
Median Sold Price $277,887
Days On Site 87
Sales-List Price 98.8%
SOURCE: Central Virginia Regional MLS