Custom built colonial located in Parkwood Estates on a private cul-de-sac boasts a 2-story foyer with granite floors, 6 bedrooms (each with their own bath), 8 bathrooms, formal living and dining rooms as well as a great room with vaulted ceilings, updated kitchen and breakfast nook. Kitchen features granite counters and center island as well as Jenn Air and Wolf appliances. Office and library located on the first floor (possibly two additional bedrooms). Large loft on second floor overlooking the great room. Full finished walkout lower level includes media area, gym and wet bar. Outside are travertine tiles and IPE decking surrounding a 44x22 heated gunite pool with spa as well as a 912 square foot pool house. Whole house generator and 3-car garage. Seller financing to qualified buyers.
Single Family, Colonial, Custom, 2 Story
6 Full/2 Half
Softener Own, Gas Water Heater, Well
8,200 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Recreation Room, Exercise Room, Foyer, Loft, Office, Library, Media, Utility Room, Breakfast Room, Maids Qtrs
- Living Room
- Floor - Wood, Sunken
- Island, Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry, Skylight
- Bath Description
- Skylight, Bidet, Dual Sinks, Tub Only, Whirlpool Bath, Full Bath
- Central Vacuum, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Cooktop Downdraft, Dryer, Garbage Disposal, Gas Range/Cooktop, Intercom System, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove, Wall Oven, Washer, Laundry Tub
- Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall, Marble, Ceramic, Wood, Granite
- Central Air, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- Basement, Finished, Full, Full Finished, Heated, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
- Double Door, Awning, Screened
- 2. Gas Burning.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- High Ceiling, Furnished, French Doors, Tray, Window Blinds, Water Purifier, Window Treatment, Attic Storage, Pull Down Attic Stairs, Balcony, Built-Ins, 9 Ft + Ceiling Upper Level, Center Hall, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Wet Bar, Stone Counter Top, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Asphalt, Circular Driveway, Driveway, Off Street, On Street, Oversized Parking.
- Deck, Patio, Open
- Sprinkler System
- Pool Description
- Child safety fence, Gunite, Heated, In-ground, Equipment Included
- Residential,Single Family
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Outdoor Lights, Swing Sets, Sliding Glass Door, Pool House. Cul-De-Sac, Level, Oversize.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $1,179,000
Median Sold Price $699,000
Days On Site 127
Sales-List Price 93.5%
SOURCE: njmomls-v - Monmouth/Ocean MLS