Last Updated: 9/20/2017 11:57 AM
Active and friendly 55+ Community! Located just off Route 18 in the Harmony Crossing neighborhood, this home is meticulous and is in move-in condition. Plenty of room to down-size with storage in the attic, basement and garage. Condo fees include snow removal, clubhouse for activities,private sewer system and lawn care. Gardeners can also enjoy the pleasures of maintaining their own landscape! Pets are allowed. Added features in this home include double sinks and radiant heat in the bathroom, a sunroom with privacy in the backyard, finished room in the basement with built-ins, a decorative backsplash in the kitchen and a Rain Soft water system. There is an open floor plan in the living area and the larger bedroom can be used as a family room. Don't miss the opportunity to live in this community in a home with so many upgrades!
Single Family, Ranch
Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, City
Frame, Concrete, Fiberglass
Private Sewer System
1,068 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Circuit Breaker Box, 100 Amps
Detailed Room Information
- Sun Room
- Master BR with Closet
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Shower Only
- Range, Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Dryer, Washer, Humidifier, Gas Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall, Concrete, Stone
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Radiant, Forced Air.
- Full, Partially Finished, Walkout, Concrete
- Guest Facilities
- Handicapped Equipped.
- Additional Interior Features
- Stone Counter Top, Handicapped Equipped, Open Floor Plan, Kitchen Island, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces.
- Frame, Concrete
- Porch, Deck, Roof Deck
- Fiber shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutters, Satellite dish. Close To Shops, Public Roads, Paved Road, Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Golf Facilities
Route 18 to Wildwood Avenue, right on to Rodeo Drive
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $369,950
Median sold price $347,500
Days On Market 92
Sales-List Price 1.0%
SOURCE: MLSPIN - MLS Property Information Network