Classic Center Hall Colonial on private 6.7 acres at end of cul d'sac! HW flrs throughout 4 spacious BRs, LR, DR, & office. EIK w/ granite ctrs, stainless apps, new flrs..FR w/new flr, woodburning FP. This immaculate home offers two updated half baths & two full baths: porcelain tile radiant heat flooring, double sinks. Master bath w/jetted tub, oversize shower. Countless updates, including septic, water softener,neutralizer & filter, central air (all in 2012); fireplace insert (2014); washer, dryer & new deck (2015); hot water heat & well pump (2016). Multiple heating sources: 10 zone hot water baseboard propane heat; wood & coal furnace; fireplace w/woodburning insert. Ample storage space in full basement & walk-up attic. Lovely home w/idyllic yard; convenient to Rt. 94, schools, shopping, hospital.
Single Family, Colonial
2 Full/2 Half
Softener Own, Private Water Service, Well, Gas Wat
3,257 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Coal, Wood, Propane, Electric
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Workshop, Foyer, Office, Attic
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower, Jetted Tub
- Carbon Monoxide Detector, Range-Oven, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Filtration unit, Dishwasher, Self-Cleaning Oven, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Dryer, Microwave Oven
- Tile, Wood
- Central Air, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Baseboard, Zone.
- Basement, Full, Unfinished Basement
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Insert, Family Room, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Blinds, Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 8 Parking Spaces. Attached Garage, Paved Driveway, Driveway.
- Asphalt Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- 6.67 ACS
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Extra Storage. Cul-De-Sac, Pond Front, Wooded.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $346,450
Median Sold Price $312,500
Days On Site 158
Sales-List Price 95.9%
SOURCE: GARDEN: Garden State MLS