Looking for a cozy space to call your own? Here it is! Come check out this move in ready cape located in a great neighborhood on aquiet dead end street. This home features 3 spacious bedrooms with plenty of closet space and beautiful hardwood floors throughout.1st floor Master bedroom, dining room and bathroom. Enjoy your sunny bright living room, which has a gas stove to keep you warm onthose chilly nights. Need more room? Head to the basement to the finished family room! New boiler in 2018, very efficient home toheat. Fenced in yard with a one car garage located close to schools, shopping & I-95, this wont last long, come take a look today.
Single Family, Cape Cod
Public Water Service
Wood Frame, Vinyl Siding
1,222 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Circuit Breaker Box
Detailed Room Information
- First Floor Bedroom
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 832 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 390 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Electric Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Tile, Vinyl, Wood
- Oil, Wood, Hot Water. Baseboard, Stove.
- Finished, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Detached Garage, Garage, Paved Driveway, 1 Car.
- Urban Residential
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- In City, Close To Shops, Dead End, Paved Road, Public Roads, Level.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $128,394
Median Sold Price $136,000
Days On Site 86
Sales-List Price 97.6%
SOURCE: Maine Real Estate Information System (MREIS)