Noteworthy local custom builder worked closely with the original owner to create this timeless stunning home with exceptional quality and design. Attention to detail with high profile dentil moldings, arched doorways, hardwood, limestone and marble floors, 10' ceilings on the first floor, 9' second floor ceilings, en suite bedrooms, first floor master suite with a very large walk in closet and lots of storage. Additional amenities include: four fireplaces, dual staircases, sun room and screened porch. A daylight basement includes a family room, rec room, bedroom and plenty of storage in the unfinished part. A separate pool house features a full bath conveniently located next to the in ground pool. A four car garage completes the amenities of this stately red brick home located less than a mile to downtown Libertyville and all it has to offer!
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
6 Full/1 Half
6,140 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
HIGHLAND MIDDLE SCHOOL
LIBERTYVILLE HIGH SCHOOL
Detailed Room Information
- Recreation Room, Sun Room, Foyer, Loft
- First Floor Bedroom
- First Floor Laundry, Second Floor Laundry
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath, Dual Sinks
- Range-Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Range Hood
- Hardwood, Marble, Other, Carpet
- Central Air, A/C - Zone
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- Full, Partially Finished
- Guest Facilities
- 4. Gas logs, Gas Starter, Family Room, Living Room, Master Bedroom, Basement.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Garage.
- Screened Porch, Balcony, Patio
- Pool Description
- Lot Dimensions
- 171 X 245 X 163 X 201, .50-.99 Acre
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped Professionally. Brick Road, Curbs & gutters.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $516,500
Median Sold Price $375,000
Days On Site 113
Sales-List Price 95.9%
SOURCE: Midwest Real Estate Data