Spacious Split-Level with spectacular sunset views over the pond. This big bi-level offers six bedrooms â“ 3up/3down â“ and 3 bathrooms including an Ownerâs Suite with jetted tub & separate shower. New 2018 carpet throughout. Kitchen fans will relish the open & vaulted layout, stainless steel appliances, Silestone center island, 2019 glass cooktop, 2019 dishwasher, and double ovens. 2 gas fireplaces. Lower level family room walks out to an outdoor entertaining area featuring a 26x12 patio complete with pergola, water feature and dining area, Enjoy strolls around the pond on the paved path. New 2019 concrete driveway. 3rd stall in garage is 25â deep so bring your fishing boat!
Single Family, Other
2 Full/1 Three-Qtr
Sump Pump, City
2,583 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
659 - Northfield
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Kitchen/Dining Combo
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- 1st Floor Bath, Master Bedroom Bath, Whirlpool Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,447 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,136 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Cook Top Range, Wall Oven, Microwave, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Disposal, Humidifier
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air
- Forced Air.
- Walkout, Full, Finished, Daylight, Bath/Lav in Basement
- Guest Facilities
- 2. Fireplace, Living Room, Family Room, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Driveway.
- Sprinkler System
- Asphalt Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- City Road, Paved Road, Wooded.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $320,000
Median Sold Price $268,150
Days On Site 97
Sales-List Price 99.2%
SOURCE: Regional MLS of Minnesota, Inc. (RMLS/Northstar)