SOLD Before Processing - Charming 4BD/2BA property with exquisite landscaping located in beautiful Newbury Park! This single-family home is perfect for a growing family with its spacious open floor plan that boasts an impressive 2,112 sq. ft., which sits on 9,455 sq. ft. of a private oasis-like lot. A detailed brick walkway welcomes you onto the property, along with its wide driveway, giving this beautiful property great curb appeal. As you enter through the charming red door, a marble foyer and arch greets you with a warm welcome. With plenty of bright windows, recessed lighting, crown moldings, and hardwood flooring throughout, this home is perfect for entertaining your loved ones. A modern but charming fireplace warms up the living room, providing that cozy and relaxing environment you desire after a long day. The kitchen features custom cherry wood cabinetry, a peninsula granite counter top with plenty of prep space, and crisp white sink and appliances. All bedrooms have gorgeous views of greenery to wake up to and both bathrooms are spacious. The floor plan has been extended to add a separate den off the master bedroom, with its own private entry. The backyard is spacious and feature impressive details in the stone flooring, green landscaping, and gravel beds. This property is located in a highly desired neighborhood and nearby schools includes Acacia Elementary, Redwood Middle School, and Thousand Oaks High.
Single Family, Ranch, Spanish, 1 Story
2,112 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Lynn Oaks (311)
Conejo Valley Unified
Detailed Room Information
- First Floor Bedroom, Master Suite, Walk-In Closet
- Laundry Area, Dryer Connection, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Convection Oven, Garbage Disposal, Gas Oven, Microwave, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Air
- Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Entry Location
- Foyer Entry
- Living Room, Wood-burning, Decorative.
- Handicapped Access.
- 24 Hour Security, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Handicapped Access, Beamed, Built-Ins, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Granite Counter Top, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Storage, Wainscoting, Foyer Entry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces.
- Patio, Stone/Tile
- Wrought Iron
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights. Curbs Walk, Suburban.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $839,000
Median Sold Price $717,000
Days On Site 68
Sales-List Price 99.1%
SOURCE: CRMLS - California Regional MLS