Step through the grand foyer into the family room with high ceiling. This well-appointed home is the perfect ranch with split bedroom and open floor plan.. Kitchen features large island open to the family room, Echelon Cheswick Linen cabinetry, stainless steel gas appliances, subway glass style backsplash. Granite countertops in kitchen and all baths, upgraded ceramic tile in all baths and laundry, 5â Hickory granite hardwood on most of the first floor, upgraded lighting, FOUR SIDES BRICK, second floor bonus room, low HERS score, tankless water heater, radiant barrier sheathing and more!! If youâre looking for a ranch floor plan with a bonus room that has it all, look no more, this is it!
Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story, Transitional
2 Full/1 Half
Site Built, Brick Veneer, Hardboard
2,642 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Laundry Room, Foyer, Breakfast Room, Playroom
- Split Plan
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub
- Carbon Monoxide Detector, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range-Oven, Ice Maker Hookup, Microwave
- Tile, Carpet, Hardwood Laminate
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Insulated Door
- Fireplace, Family Room, Gas logs, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Breakfast Bar, Open Floor Plan, Pantry, Tray, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Concrete Driveway, Garage.
- Hardboard/Masonite, Brick Trim/Veneer
- Pool Description
- Community Pool
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights. Community Maintenance.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Park Play Area
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $360,000
Median Sold Price $295,000
Days On Site 56
Sales-List Price 98.2%
SOURCE: Carolina MLS