REDUCED 4 BR,2.5 Bath Colonial on dead-end street. Near I-95, Shopping, & Schools. Updated Kitchen & Baths. New HVAC 9/15, New 30yr Roof in 2008, New Water Heater in 3/13. Replacement Siding and Windows. Slider to enclosed Porch with low-e windows, storm doors & ceiling fan. Rec Rm in large finished section of basement. Utilities in unfinished part of basement. 1yr Home Warranty. L/A is Principal.
Single Family, Colonial, 3 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Public Water Service
Brick & Wood Siding
2,020 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
North Gate Hall
Fiber Optics, 220v Service
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Recreation Room, Storage, Foyer, Utility Room
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Range Hood, Washer
- Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Heat Pump.
- Full, Full Finished, Crawl, Heated, Unfinished Basement
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane, Low-Emittance , Screened, Storm Door, Storm Window, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Wood Stove, Pellet Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Access Only, Home Warranty Plan, Window Blinds, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Garage, Street Parking, Concrete Driveway.
- Rear Porch, Enclosed Porch, Front Porch
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $227,500
Median Sold Price $303,250
Days On Market 79
Sales-List Price 100.5%
SOURCE: MRIS- Metropolitan Regional MLS