New on the Market ~ Stunning - Updated Brick home ~ Walking Distance to Old Town Manassas and VRE! Private Half Acre Lot with Flagstone Walkways and Fully Fenced Rear Yard with Decking and XL Shed with Electric. No HOA, New Roof, Wood Floors throughout the home to include new hardwood engineered floors in Basement. Floor to Ceiling Windows with Arched Trim. French Doors from Dining Room and Kitchen to Sunroom. Living Room with Gas Fireplace. Basement with Gas Fireplace. Upgraded Kitchen with New Appliances and Cabinets. Upgraded Master Bath with New Toilet, Sink, and Glass Wall. New Paint and new light fixtures in all rooms. Hurry ~ Won't Last!
Single Family-Detached, Split Level, 3+ Story
2 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
Public Septic System
1,332 sq. ft
Cable TV, Fiber Optics
Manassas City Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Exercise Room, Florida Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen, Galley Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,332 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside
- Guest Facilities
- 2. Fireplace.
- Monitor System, Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Attic Storage, Beamed
Exterior / Lot Features
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $399,990
Median Sold Price $365,000
Days On Site 69
Sales-List Price 99.5%
SOURCE: Bright MLS