New carpet and paint have just been completed, Brand new hardwood floors. With 1 car garage and a master suite unlike other townhouses, The Master has 2 separate walk in closets and a spa-like bath with separate garden tub and large shower. This home is ready for your family. The family room off the kitchen is great for gathering, with the gas fireplace and plenty of room for that large table for big dinners. The rec room in the basement has plenty of space with the the 3 level bump out. Owners love the schools and the convenience to Linton Hall Rd shopping centers. Only 15 min to Broad Run VRE. You will fall in love with this home!
Townhouse, Colonial, 3+ Story
2 Full/1 Half
Common Hot Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,054 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Prince William County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Breakfast Room
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,518 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 536 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Microwave
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Electric, Heat Pump
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Full Finished
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Gas Burning, Insert, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Gravel.
- Rear, Privacy Fence, Wood
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $529,990
Median Sold Price $439,500
Days On Site 67
Sales-List Price 99.6%
SOURCE: Bright MLS