Stunningly appointed home in desirable Stapleton across from open space. A dramatic 2-floor entry welcomes you into the spacious open concept floor plan that is accented by lovely engineered hardwood floors, abundant natural light & modern recessed lighting. Gourmet kitchen delights with elegant granite countertops, an expansive island, 42" cabinets, a pantry & stainless steel appliances including a gas cooktop. Kitchen flows seamlessly into the dining room and the living room for easy entertaining. Stylish barn door leads to a secluded office space. Walk up the open staircase to the second level that hosts 2 secondary bedrooms, a convenient laundry room, a full bath & the master suite. Impressive master is framed by a tray ceiling and features a luxurious 5 piece bathroom complete with a large walk-in closet, double sinks atop a granite countertop, over-sized soaking tub & glass shower with a bench. Finished basement adds excellent additional living space with a rec room/home theater, full bathroom, a bedroom perfect for guests & a large unfinished storage space. Additional upgrades include a built-in vacuum and insulated 2-car garage. Lovely low-maintenance outdoor space includes a fenced backyard with a large patio and a welcoming front porch that provides the perfect place to take in the gorgeous unobstructed mountain views afforded by the adjacent open space. Wonderful location walking distance to all the shopping, entertainment, and dining found in Stapleton and Northfield and with quick access to the light rail, I-70, and I-225 for easy commuting.
Single Family, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Sump Pump, Public Water Service
Concrete, Frame, Other Construction, Stone
3,418 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Natural Gas, Cable TV, Electric
DSST: CONSERVATORY GREEN
Detailed Room Information
- Master Suite
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Full Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,254 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 697 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Convection Oven, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Self-Cleaning Oven, Central Vacuum, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Finished, Full
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- 1. Gas Burning, Living Room.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Solid Surface Counter, Foyer, Stone Counter Top, Kitchen Island, Open Floor Plan, Pantry, Radon Mitigation, Vaulted, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Concrete Driveway, Oversized Parking.
- Stone, Frame, Other, Concrete
- Front Porch, Patio
- Sprinklers Front, Sprinklers Back
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Private Yard, Rain Gutters. Green Belt, Public Roads, Community Maintenance, Paved Road, Level.
- Community Amenities
- Community Spa, Community Pool
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $535,000
Median Sold Price $430,000
Days On Site 82
Sales-List Price 98.7%