This terrific East Side townhouse boasts 1800sq feet of living space on three light-filled levels. Enter to an expansive living room with open site lines to the dining area and a stylish kitchen. A half bath completes the first floor while a sweet back deck steps down to a brick patio. The second floor features two bright and spacious bedrooms plus a full bath, and supplemental storage. The third level is outfitted with a full bath and two sizable bedrooms, bringing the total bedroom count to four. The lower level provides plenty of storage space plus a designated laundry area. Other notable features are: central air conditioning, two deeded parking spaces and a well established condominium association. A truly special place to call home!
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Common Hot Water Heater
2,340 sq. ft
100 Amps, Cable TV, Insulation-Ceiling, Insulation-Floors, Insulation
Detailed Room Information
- Hookups in Basement
- Bath Description
- Combined Tub/Shower
- Square Footage Below (approx)
- Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 540 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Range-Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Unfinished Basement, Storage, Full
- Guest Facilities
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. Assigned Parking Space.
- Patio, Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Commuter Bus, Highway Access, Hospital, Close To School, Recreation Facility, Close To Shops, Swimming.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $439,450
Median Sold Price $457,500
Days On Site 83
Sales-List Price 98.6%
SOURCE: State-Wide MLS of Rhode Island