This contemporary, expanded Acorn Deck Home produces a sense of wonder as you enter through stone walls & iron gates onto you very own four acre oasis. Delight in lush architecturally landscaped views from all rooms through floor to ceiling windows and doors. Imagine an entire level accommodating your Master Suite complete with radiant floors, gas fireplace, exercise room, and spa room.
Single Family, Contemporary, 3 Story
5,121 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Yes -2 spaces
River Park Estates
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Sun Room, Loft
- First Floor Bedroom
- Gourmet Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Dual Entry Bathroom, Tub-2+ Person, Whirlpool Bath
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Freezer, Humidifier, Dryer
- Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Heat Pump, Zone, Central.
- Entrance Inside, Full, Partial, Full Finished, Heated, Walkout, Entrance Outside
- Guest Facilities
- Screened, Skylights, Wood Frame, Insulated Door, Insulated Window, Palladian Windows
- 3. Insert, Fireplace Glass Door, Mantle, Fireplace Screen, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-in Shelves, Granite Counter Top, Home Warranty Plan, Wood Floors, Attic Access Only, Window Blinds, Walk-in Closets, Open Floor Plan, Ceiling-beam, High Ceiling, Vaulted, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Carport Spaces. Circular Driveway, Garage, Carport.
- In Ground Sprinklers
- Pool Description
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Waterfall, Landscaped. Secluded, Private Roads.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $1,350,000
Median sold price $985,000
Days On Market 103
Sales-List Price 97.8%
SOURCE: MRIS- Metropolitan Regional MLS